Eyebrow bleaching is the recent trend. You can bleach your eyebrows and color them the way you want as per your skin tone. It needs to be done carefully as the skin near your eyes is very delicate and may cause damage if proper care is not taken.
4 quick tips for eyebrow bleach:
1. If you’ve plucked your eyebrows off late or have any boil or cuts on the skin of your eyebrow then postpone your eyebrow bleach till it’s cured.
2. To make your bleaching experience perfect one, use mascara wand. Apply facial hair bleach on your eyebrows with mascara wand. Dab paper towel to remove excess bleach from your brows.
3. Do not follow the instructions that are recommended on the packet in terms of washing your eyebrows or keeping the bleach over. Because some bleaching agents take long time to give the desired color or shade while for some, 1 minute is enough to lighten the eyebrows.
4. Remove the bleach with the help of wash cloth that will avoid the cream dripping over your face.
Do’s & don’t for Eyebrow Bleaching:
• Never use hair color or hair bleach for eyebrow bleaching.
• Bleaching products are easily available in cosmetics stores.
• Perform skin sensitivity test first.
• Remove the eye makeup before eyebrow bleaching.
• Do not let the bleach get into your eyes.
• If your eyebrows are thick, do not forget to cover the entire eyebrows.
• The eyebrow bleach lasts for at least 6 weeks.
• If you have used permanent eyebrow color it’s advisable not to use bleach on the eyebrows at least for 7 to 8 weeks.
Incoming search terms:
- eyebrow bleaching
- eyebrow bleach
- bleached eyebrows
- bleach your eyes
- bleach eyebrows instead of plucking
- bleaching eyebrows
- bleaching eyebrows instead of plucking
- cuts over eyebrow