Yogurt Acne Skin Mask:
* 1/2 cup yogurt
* few drops tea tree and/or lavender oil (this really deals to acne bacteria) alternatively use a pinch of turmeric or anise powder
* 1 teaspoon honey (hydrating and conditioning)
* 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (alternatively use aloe vera, lemon or apple juice)
* 1/4 mashed avocado or 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1/4 cups ground oatmeal (optional, oatmeal soothes inflamed skin)
Mix these ingredients together thoroughly, apply to skin. Leave on for approximately ten minutes before washing off.
I am using Ayurvedic home remedies for skin care.Relaxing aromatherapy oils cure facial wrinkles, hair loss and cellulite deposits. Home remedies are effective, natural and have almost no side effects.
The key to make your skin glow is have enough rest, take lot of water, and moisturize your skin. Using whitening soaps or cream can make your skin dry and will make it look dull. To avoid that, you should include to your beauty regimen moisturizing your skin.
Divorces may it seem end of all troubles, but they are devastating in many ways. Many couples find it very difficult to cope with it. And end living a melancholy life post-divorce. Here is a guide for you, if you are newly divorced. 1. Make up your mind to deal with the loss. Try to [...]
Image source- chacha.com Have you just broken up with your Guy? If your answer is a yes then you must refrain from few things and especially you will have to be very careful while texting him. Here are few basic rules to follow and stuff to avoid while texting your ex in order to avoid [...]
# 1. A kiss can work wonders while making love. No matter what position you are trying out, small pecks to long lasting smooch can add fuel to fire. # 2. While many people enjoy an aggressive partner, biting any part of their body before they are aroused may lead to pain and discomfort and [...]