Have to catch up with someone special and don’t have time fetch an appointment with your beauty expert. Really frustrating isn’t it? Let’s put an end to all your frustrations and worries, right here, right now. Let’s give your skin a radiant and adorable makeover and that too by making use of all the ingredients that are there in your resourceful kitchen. All you have to do is read this article and explore your kitchen with a right point of view.
Here are a few cost-effective homemade beauty tips for skin to make it look more radiant, younger and fresh. Try them out; they are very easy on your pocket.
1) Homemade beauty tips for skin -Exfoliate: Get rid of that dead skin. Add a spoonful of sugar and few lemon drops to glycerin. Do not let the sugar get dissolved. Rub this coarse mixture onto your hands, legs, face and neck. Wash it off with lukewarm water and mark the remarkable difference.
2) Homemade beauty tips for skin – Natural Scrub: Oatmeal can be used as a natural scrub to give your skin a radiant look. Add oatmeal to half cup of water and apply this mixture to your face and let it dry for 15 minutes and remove this pack by gently scrubbing your face in circular motions and then wash it off.
3) Homemade beauty tips for skin – Bleach: Have you ever tried to make use of tomatoes other than making a tomato soup? If not then try this one. Tomatoes possess natural bleaching agents so if you really want to de-tan your skin, you have to regularly apply tomato juice on your skin to lighten the tone of your facial hair.
Effective use of Fruits and Vegetables do Wonders to your Skin
4) Homemade beauty tips for skin – Refresh: To get refreshing look instantly, apply crushed grape juice onto your face keep it for 10 minutes and wash it with plain water. You will be surprise to see the instant glow on your face.
5) Homemade beauty tips for skin – Hand-care: We always tend to neglect our hands and palms while treating the beauty of our skin. In order to retain the beauty of your hands, keep your hands well-moisturized all the time. Keep applying almond oil frequently throughout the day. Add drops of lemon juice to sea-salt and rub that mixture onto your hands. Wash them with cold water. Keep doing it on a regular-basis.
6) Homemade beauty tips for skin – cleanse: Have you ever tried using homemade cleansing milk? Very easy to acquire and simple to use. All you have to do is just rub a spoonful of raw Milk over your face and wipe it off with a cotton ball. It not only nourishes your skin but also keep it moisturized. It is ideal for normal and dry skin.
Few minutes from your beauty schedule can do magic to your skin. Love your skin and it will love you back by staying fresh, healthy and nourished. After all it would be you who would receive the compliments for your glowing skin.
Incoming search terms:
- homemade bleach for hands
- homemade bleach for instant glow
- tomato for detanning
- how to detan hands
- bleach for hands and legs
- natural detaning agents
- homemade detan leg
- homemade bleach for hand
- homemade effective beauty tips
- homemade beauty tips for hands