Lips are the most prominent feature of your face. Most women are best known for their healthy and fuller lips. Everyone wants to obtain luscious lips, and some of us are more naturally blessed than others. So, in case your lips are lacking some plump, take a look at my favorite tips for obtaining some luscious and healthy lips.
Here are few easy tips to make your lips look great:
• Apply a good lip balm on your chapped lips to keep them hydrated and moisturized. Pick a basic lip balm which is enriched with SPF 15 or higher. Mere licking lips or removing the dead skin gently will make the condition worse or your lips may even start bleeding. So avoid it.
• To get a plumper look with makeup, put a dot of silver or gold lip gloss or shimmery eye shadow in the middle of your upper and lower lips. It’ll create the appearance of a puffier pout.
• You should always go for petroleum jelly like lip balms. Or try out creams rich with antioxidants or hyaluronic acid.
• Women with dry lips should opt for sheer lipsticks as they help in retaining the moisture and keep them hydrated.
• Acidic or drinks like citrus or even red wine for that matter, can erode the enamel of your teeth and make them look stained. These foods are healthy for you however bad for your teeth. So chew a gum every time you consume citrus like fruits.
• To clean your lips and make them chap-free, take 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl add few drops of olive oil and rub coarse sugar over your lips and wash it off. This make your lips look shiny and softer.