Female Condoms are widely used to avoid pregnancy and keep STDs like gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV at bay. Female Condoms are also known as femidom. It’s an elongated pouch that has two ends and to be inserted deep into the vagina.
Female Condom is made up of synthetic nitrile, this material negates unwanted and irritating sound while having intercourse. It collects pre-cum and semen and keep semen from uniting with the eggs in your ovary. Females should avoid applying oil to make it latex or lubricated.
Uses Of Female Condoms
• Prevents pregnancy
• Decreases the risk of Sexually Transmitted Disease
• It’s simple and convenient to use.
• It’s safe and reliable
• Female Condoms are easily available
• Female Condoms come with oil-based or water-based lubricants
• It does not have any side-effects
• The outer ring stimulates your clitoris while having intercourse and bring about more pleasure.
Downside of Female Condoms
• It may cause irritation of your vagina, penis or anus
• It gets displaced while having vaginal sex or anal sex
How to insert a Female Condom:
• Take a comfortable position as you want to insert it deep into your vagina. You can sit on a chair, lie down or in a squatting position.
• If you are using condom for the first time, you can view yourself in the mirror and then put it.
• Try to insert it like a tampon. Push the inner ring deep into your vagina till it reaches cervix.
• Let the outer ring be an inch outside your vagina.
• If the Female Condom slips out, apply spermicide and push it back again
• After intercourse do not forget to dispose it properly. Do not flush it
Incoming search terms:
- female condom
- www womencondam com
- anal female condom video
- condom in female vagina
- deep vagina
- females virgina
- koton használata
- use female condoms video
- yry26 youtube