What’s the first thing that men observe in women? No points for guessing ladies, it’s the boobs. Breasts that are in good shape make many to drool over. And do we at all need to discuss about the importance of wearing a bra? I guess no but let me highlight few points.
• Bra makes your posture look better.
• It provides support to your breasts.
• A good fitting bra makes your figure look sexy.
• Keeps your breast in place
• A well-fitted bra avoids sagging of the breasts.
• It disallows bouncing and popping out of your breasts while carrying various activities like walking, dancing etc.
If you have useless brassieres in your underwear bag just get rid of the ill-fitted brassieres that hurt you underneath and openly display your body fats.
What’s Your Bra Size?
• Measure the band size of your bra by sticking the measuring tape below your breasts. Add 2 to 3 inches more to the actual size, says the professional bra-fitters. But do not keep adding inches to your band size as it will tend to rise up from the back and will not fit you.
• If you want to know what your cup size is, then stick the tape to your boobs. Take the measurement and subtract the band size and the breast size to get the correct cup size. If you boobs are sagging then wear a well-fitted bra before taking measurements.
• If the bra size difference is of 1 Inch then go for A-cup
• If the bra size difference is of 2 Inch then go for B-cup
• If the bra size difference is of 3 Inch then go for C-cup
• If the bra size difference is of 4 Inch then go for D-cup
• If the bra size difference is of 5 Inch then go for DD-cup
It is always advisable to understand your bra size and wear bra accordingly, to keep your boobs looking round, full and appealing.
Incoming search terms:
- bra fitting
- in bra
- Women With No Bras
- bra images
- bra photos
- bra fit
- bra pictures images
- beauty bra
- bouncing bra
- womens bras
Category: Fashion & Style